Skip to content
- The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) suspended trading of JCPenney’s common stock on May 18, 2020 and JCPenney’s common stock has been delisted from the NYSE.
- This is a typical action by the NYSE for companies that are restructuring through the Chapter 11 process.
- JCPenney’s common stock can now be traded on the OTC Bulletin Board or “pink sheets,” under the ticker JCPNQ.
- This transition does not change the Company’s reporting requirements under SEC rules.
- Any recovery to existing shareholders will ultimately be determined in connection with the Court-supervised process.
- Please contact your investment advisor or brokerage firm to discuss the options available to you.
- We are not in a position to offer investment advice. Please contact your investment advisor or brokerage firm to discuss the options available to you.
- Our Insider Trading Policy remains in effect for our associates.
- Additional information can also be found at www.jcprestructuring.com.