- We are continuing to serve our customers as we move through this process online and in stores.
- JCPenney is welcoming customers back to select stores and continuing to offer its Contact-free curbside pickup service at all open stores – check out our JCPenney blog for the latest store opening, https://companyblog.jcpnewsroom.com/storesopen/.
- Notably, our team has continued to innovate even during these challenging times, including recent improvements to our mobile website, providing for a faster, easier, and simpler shopping experience – check it out!
- Implementing this financial restructuring plan through a Court-supervised process is the best path to ensure that JCPenney will build on its over 100-year history and serve our customers for decades to come.
- I recommend you check our website – https://companyblog.jcpnewsroom.com/storesopen/ – for the latest information about stores open in your area.
- We are continuing to serve our customers during this process, both online through our flagship store, jcp.com and as we continue to reopen stores when it is safe to do so.
- Yes, during this process, JCPenney will continue to be one of the nation’s largest apparel and home retailers with an expansive footprint of hundreds of stores across the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a powerful eCommerce flagship store, jcp.com.
- Yes. JCPenney is welcoming customers back to select stores and continuing to offer its Contact-free curbside pickup service at all open stores – check out our JCPenney blog for the latest store opening, https://companyblog.jcpnewsroom.com/storesopen/.
- During this process, JCPenney will continue to be one of the nation’s largest apparel and home retailers with an expansive footprint of hundreds of stores across the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a powerful eCommerce flagship store, jcp.com.
- Yes, we expect to maintain our flexible return policy without time limits on most merchandise and salon products if you have your receipt.
- For receipted merchandise with time limits, we expect to maintain an extended flexible return policy for an additional 30 days from the time we reopen stores. You can also send returns for online purchases via mail following the instructions listed on our website. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide prepaid labels for customers who choose to send returns via mail.
- To ensure your safety, returned merchandise will be held in a designated area for 72 hours before being put on the sales floor.
- This process will not impact branded credit cards and we will continue to maintain the JCPenney Credit Card in the normal course.
- Pricing decisions will continue to be made based on what is in the best interests of the Company and our customers.
Which stores are closing? Can customers take advantage of “going out of business” sales through jcp.com? Expand
- Implementing the financial restructuring will allow us to accelerate our store optimization strategy and reduce our store footprint to better align our business with the current operating environment.
- Stores will close in phases throughout the Chapter 11 process, the first phase of which, including specific store details and the timing thereof, will be disclosed in the coming weeks.
- This does not change our commitment to providing our customer with excellent services and products, both online through our flagship store, jcp.com and in our open stores.
How does this impact JCPenney Rewards? Can customers still use reward dollars and status benefits through the loyalty program? Expand
- This process will have no impact on our loyalty programs and we will continue to maintain JCPenney Rewards in the normal course.
- Information regarding this announcement can be found www.jcprestructuring.com or https://companyblog.jcpnewsroom.com/storesopen/.